Residents shall be required to have a valid UAE driver's license, valid emirates id card or Passport and residence visa
For Tourists we need valid Passport, visit visa, international license and local country license.
The Rent and deposit must always be paid in advance (booking days must be mentioned before the delivery of vehicle), while Credit or Debit card must be for the same person who is renting the vehicle.
For Extra Driver the contract prescribes two drivers, at the time of filling out the contract, you must provide a valid driver's license, passport and other required documents for 2nd driver.
The car is rented with a full tank. When returning the car, the customer undertakes the responsibility of tanking the car in the original quantity or shall pay the lacking difference.
With rented cars, you can drive anywhere in the United Arab Emirates.
The rental price does not depend on the territory. driving.
The daily mileage limit is 250 km for any car.
Each kilometer of exceeding the mileage limit will be paid according to the tariffs for exceeding the mileage limit.
– The Renter is expected to look after the vehicle and not allow it to be used by third parties;
– Do not use rented vehicles for transportation of passengers for personal purposes (vans are exception);
– Do not use rented vehicles to propel or tow any car, trailer or other object;
– Rented vehicles are not to be registered in any race or contest;
– Rented vehicles are not to be driven while Renter or any other driver of vehicle is under the influence of alcohol, hallucinatory drugs, narcotics, barbiturates, or any other substance impairing consciousness or ability to react.
Rented vehicles are not to be driven in contravention of any customs, traffic or other regulations;
– by any person other than the Renter unless that person has been designated by the Lessor on the front page of this agreement;
– outside the country of rental (UAE) unless pre-authorized with written permission by the Lessor;
– in geographical areas which have been defined by the Lessor as restricted.
a) The payment must be paid in advance through credit card \ debit card , cash , crypto currency or online payment
b) The Cash / Credit card deposit will be returned after 21 working days.
c) Any person paying online should use their own personal credit or debit cards. If not, then the service may not be awarded.
d) The Customer has to pay all the expenses (damage, traffic fines, fuel) if the sum of the charges is more than 50% of the deposit
In the event of damages or loss of the vehicle or parts of it, including fire and breakage of glass, the Renter shall irrespective of his or the driver’s fault, pay the amount of all resulting loss and expenses to the Lessor.