Frequently asked Questions
As per the UAE motor insurance law , age should be minimum 21 years , in order to claim any damages on vehicles
Available payment options are
- Advance online payment through payment link ,
- Credit / Debit card payment ( only visa and master )
- Cash payment and Crypto currencies
• The deposit can be debited for the payment of fines received during the rental period of a car
• The cost of the transfer (if the client left a cash deposit);
• External damage on vehicle (visible on video recordings made before and after renting the vehicle);
• Expenses for using the toll road;
• Cost of additional mileage
We charge a deposit before handing over the car to the customer, and it acts as an insurance policy in case of damage. After returning the car in good condition with no tickets and fines, the deposit is returned to the customer in its initial amount after 15 to 20 working days.
1. Do not move the car under any circumstances and go into a safe position (make a video of the incident and the damages if possible).
2. Call the police 999 , Police officer will issue the report according to the situation.
3. Inform the company, we will immediately send our manager to the scene of the incident.
We accompany our customers 24 hours and have our own garage and technical staff. Try to immediately inform the manager about the situation, within 5-10 minutes we will organize an effective and quick way to solve the problem.